Watch Video Exercise 1 Exercise 2 Exercise 3
What do you do? In the box at the end of each sentence, type the letter next to the best gesture to make.
A. shake your head B. nod C. cover your mouth D. yawn E. wave F. hug G. raise an eyebrow H. frown
1. It's the end of a long day. You are very tired, and you want to go to sleep. You
2. Some friends are going to a party that you will enjoy. They ask if you want to come. You
3. You meet a good friend you have not seen for a long time. You run together and you
4. You are tired, so you stretch and yawn, but because you are polite, you
5. You asked for fish, but you are not sure what the waiter has brought you. You look at him and
6. Your friend has just come into the garden and is looking for you. To show him where you are, you
7. After the flight, the airline has lost your bags. You are tired and angry so you
8. Someone asks if there are more questions in this part of the exercise. You
How many gestures can you find here? Click the letters to make a word. Click 'Go' to check the word.
Join the first part of the sentence with the bit that fits best.