Conferences - Functions
In the sentences below, one word does not belong with the others. Decide which one it is, and then click the button next to the word. Check with "Answers" at the bottom of the page.
1. a. Speaker b. Address c. Presentation d. Street
2. a. Hotel b. Audience c. Rooms d. Stay
3. a. Seating b. Capacity c. Attendees d. Password
5. a. OHP b. Slides c. Multimedia d. Secretary
6. a. Snacks b. Entertainment c. Refreshments d. Buffet
7. a. Booking b. Costs c. Budget d. Expenses
8. a. Programme b. Schedule c. Organize d. Budget
1. d. Street
The others are about someone giving a talk.
2. b. Audience
The others are to do with staying in a hotel.
3. d. Password
The others are about people at a talk.
4. a. Presentations
The others are about security.
5. d. Secretary
The others are about multimedia presentations
6. b. Entertainment
The others are about food.
7. a. Booking
The others are about money
8. d. Budget
The others are about preparations