Your score is out of 12 points
1. What do you call an inhabitant of Britain?
2. Which is not an English City?
3. Where does the name Angus MacGregor come from?
4. Where does the name Taffy Owen come from?
5. Where does the name Murphy O'Donnell come from?
6. Where does the name John Smith come from?
7. Pommy is slang for someone from ...
8. Is the British Government ....
9. What kind of weather is least common in England?
10. A person from England is an Englishman or Englishwoman. Someone from Scotland is called a ...
11. In which country is Glasgow?
12. In which country are haggis, bagpipes and kilts traditional items?