|PET Writing Part 1 test 1||Home|
|About PET||Test 1||Test 2||Test 3|
Here are some sentences about what to do in the evening in my town. For each question, finish the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. The second sentence is started for you.
There isn't much excitement in the evening where I live.
1. You can get bored just staying at home.
2. Many teenagers like to go to the disco.
3. The cinema is less popular.
4. I asked "Mary, will you go to the cinema with me?"
5. Fred and she were going to the cinema together.