|PET Writing Part 1 test 1||Home|
|About PET||Test 1||Test 2||Test 3|
Here are some sentences about what to do in the evening in my town. For each question, finish the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. The second sentence is started for you.
There isn't a lot to do in the evening where I live.
1. It can be boring just staying at home.
2. The disco is popular with many teenagers.
3. Going to the cinema is less popular.
4. I asked Mary to come to the cinema with me.
5. She was going to the cinema with Fred.